2015年12月25日金曜日

Tips

I'll add a new page which title is Tips.
On this page, I'd like to put useful information to enjoy Tokyo.

First, I recommend to use these "Pages" in my blog.

Basically, links to detail articles in each category are available on pages.
You may have places with no links.
These are future articles.
They'll be linked when the articles are released.

You can use these pages as index to find places where you are interested in.
(F) indicates the place requiring no admission fee.
Currently, I have following pages.

* Gardens/Parks
* Museums
* Temples/Shrines etc.
* Other Spots
* In the Season
* Tours
* Tips (I added this today.)


"Other Spots" has Observatories, Architectures, Towns and Theaters.

"In the season" has "Autumn Leaves"and"Cherry Blossoms".
I'm planning to add "Illuminations", "Fireworks" and so on.

"Tours" has model plans of one day tour to enjoy Tokyo.
I'm glad to guide you if you like. (I'm certified National Guide.)

Send e-mail to book tours.    fukudarichie@gmail.com


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿